20 February 2009

You Thought I Forgot? The Conclusion.

Actually, I was busy uploading videos to YouTube, but anyway, to close out Unrequited Love Awareness Week (ULAW), I'll just hit you with the link to the Wikipedia page, and a few more things.

First, the link to Wikipedia.

Next, a few reasons why I blogged about ULAW this week.
  • Unrequited Love Sucks!
  • Unrequited Love deprives the sufferer of necessary human emotions.
  • Unrequited Love can lead to depression, and no antidepressant can cure it.
  • Unrequited Love can affect future relationships, for the victim can live in fear of losing the current partner.
  • Unrequited Love is the least desirable of feelings.
  • Valentine's Day is the bane of all sufferers of Unrequited Love. Since the day is filled with expressions of romantic love (ἔρως eros), the sufferer commonly feels left out.


There. That's a few reasons why I started this. Hopefully, next year will be different. I really wouldn't mind a good cuddle every now and then.

No comments :