03 December 2007

DOUBLE FEATURE!!!

As promised, here is the so-called "Unseen Video," and how it came to gain Unseen status.

It started on Friday the 23rd of November, after finishing up my video, The Rest of NYC, I sent an e-mail to the guy who was the e-mail receiver for submissions. I also uploaded it to YouTube, as was directed. I traveled to the Apple store in SoHo to make the upload, as the relatively slow 160kbps upload speed of my DSL connection would not handle the 17MB file as an e-mail attachment. After doing that, I went to gather material for my next project.

Anyway, long story short, I received no e-mail notification as to do anything else, and I assumed that all was well. Not so. When Lingo day came, I was disappointed when my creation was not shown (I should have brought my flash drive ! I still had it on there!). I then advertised it at the conclusion of the event that it would be part of a double feature at 5:30 PM Monday, which is right about now. So, without further ado, here's the "Unseen Video" Transfer Point Video #31, The Rest of NYC



And here's some new stuff, Transfer Point Video #32, (B) Movie.



Feel free to comment and read my reviews of the other Lingo films further down the main page, and PLEASE let me know what you think!

2 comments :

Leah Z said...

ROBERT -- I am so glad i watched this all the way to the end. Your statistics made me laugh out loud at work! I am so sorry this didn't show at the Lingos. You should submit it again next year for sure.

Leah

Unknown said...

i love the transfer point video 31. It was well done. I like the scenery and i like the part when the music was scratching and the video went along with it. You're a genius. I love the ending to about how 1944 new yorkers saw something and said something. it was so funny!

oscar olaya