My latest video, #35.
It's been a year since my A210 crapped out on me for the last time, which resulted in me getting a μ750 to replace it.
Interesting bit about the song. With the exception of "Take the A Train" and "Crazy Train," I haven't used songs from before the 1990's. "Crazy Train" was used twice (#5, MoD Trip 6/17-19/2004; and #10, the Museum Train Video). "Take the A Train" was used once (#29, 75th Anniversary of the A Line). Interestingly, I made another video about museum trains running on the A line, but I elected to use a different song, and got razzed by it (as I didn't have a version of "Take the A Train" at the time), so I decided to make up for it that time.
Anyway, about the song in Video #35. The song is "Tuesday's Gone" by Lynyrd Skynyrd, from the album (pronounced 'lĕh-'nérd 'skin-'nérd). It's quite interesting how I came across it. Last year, I was flipping channels on the FM dial, and I paused at the classic rock station, Q104.3 (while I was about a block away from the nearest Q104 bus stop). I heard the "train" lyric, and thought, "Wow! This would be good for a video!" So, here it is. A year later (I started work on it as soon as I could), a few days late (but not as many as I would have had I worked continuously on it through the original goal of one month after the A210 crapped out on me).
Anyway, enjoy the video.
No comments :
Post a Comment