- I watched all of General Conference. Let me tell you, there was some interesting stuff there. Jeffrey R. Holland quoting from the Apocrypha, comments on the Bible, the Book of Mormon, and other interesting things I won’t get into here.
- My second digital camera stopped working. Instead of trying to fix it, I got a new one.
- Bee-Line buses started accepting MetroCard during the break, so I spent some time in Yonkers and New Rochelle.
- Spent a lot of time online.
- And the Photos! What wonderful photos I've been taking with my new camera! Take a look at these SubChat and BusChat threads I've been posting with the new cam (Not for the faint of bandwidth):
I think I’ll keep it (like I have a choice?).
12 April 2007
Spring Break Wrap-Up
Well, sad to say it, but Spring Break is over. Let me run down stuff I did.
No comments :
Post a Comment