30 April 2007

How Could I Forget This?

I've been somewhat forgetful lately.

First, I forgot to put my latest video montage here.

Here it is.



Next, a story about what happened at the Apple Store last week. On Tuesday, I went over to the Apple Store and was using a MacBook there. After I left the store, I got on an N train (time: 22:50) and proceeded to go home. The N made an almost perfect connection with the 7 at Queensboro Plaza, and that made a near perfect connection with the B24 bus. I then had a thought about a file I downloaded at the Apple Store, and proceeded to look at my key chain to see if my USB flash drive was attached to it. I noticed that — SHOCK! — It wasn't there. I got off the bus and proceeded to walk back to the subway, trying to return to the Apple Store as quickly as possible. I didn't have to wait long for the Manhattan-bound 7 train, but the N took a while to arrive. While traveling through the 60th Street tunnel, I said a prayer, asking that the flash drive would still be there when I got there. Upon arriving at the Apple Store, I proceeded to the MacBook I was using earlier. It was now about an hour after I got on the first N train. I discovered that there was someone else at the MacBook, and I also noticed that the USB port where I attached the flash drive was empty. I let out an "Aw, shoot," and the guy at the MacBook asked if I had lost something, to which I said yes. I then gave a brief description of the flash drive. While I was doing so, he pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to me. I thanked him and soon left the store, on the way home for real. By the time I returned to Queensboro Plaza (it was now 00:25), I knew I would have to walk home because the last B24 had already passed. I finally made it home and went to sleep.


Let's see… Did I forget anything else?

Random thought #2207914

I've basically convinced myself that my next computer would be a Mac. I'm just waiting for Leopard to come out.

No comments :