25 July 2008

If you want to torture someone…

Just give them a link to http://tinyurl.com/3yy54t and force them to keep their eyes and ears open all the way through.

Especially with that TinyURL bit, they won't know what they're clicking on until the page loads.

What is the page? The page is on YouTube, and it contains the most annoying 60-second commercial in television history. You guessed it. It's the Optimum Triple Play commercial in reggaeton.

It's back. When I say "it's back," I mean that it's back on TV. The most annoying commercial on TV is making a comeback.

I always thought this one was a much better, and less annoying, commercial.


However, to bring back the reggaeton version is too much.

While I, being Hispanic, am technically a part of "tu gente," I do not subscribe to the various stereotypes portrayed in this turd of a commercial. I do not spend my summer days sitting in a seaside house on a tropical island, watching some brand of cable TV, while surrounded by scantily-clad women (or mermaids, for that matter).

All in all, the reggaeton version should be canned and buried in a hole a mile deep.

No comments :