
Well, in case you haven't read the story on iLounge yet, iTunes users (including myself) have been having issues downloading content from the iTunes Store. I made a couple of purchases on Wednesday and they were stuck in download limbo for over 24 hours. It wasn't until yesterday I was able to download them, even though the receipt for my purchase showed up in my e-mail inbox almost immediately after buying it. I also received credit for 5 song downloads from the Store. I wonder how many of these credits they were giving out after this episode. During this fiasco, my opinion on Apple dipped into the red, but it's now back in the black… just barely.
Note in the image (click on it for a larger view), that this credit doesn't expire until 31 December 2099.
I have inserted this countdown timer to tell everyone how much time is left for this credit.
EDIT: I've used up the credit already, but I think it would be fun just to leave it up here.
No comments :
Post a Comment