01 November 2006

Yeah. I know I haven't posted in almost a month. So what?


So anyways, during that time, I got a new cell phone. It's kinda neat. On Friday 27th October, I went out and used its camera to take a nice pic of a 2 train stopped at West Farms Square station.
The pic you see is a version of what I took with the cell phone's camera, taken with my regular camera. I had double-barreled action going on with both my cell phone and my camera going at the same time.

Firefox 2.0 came out. I downloaded it. I'm still waiting for the portable version, though.

Portable apps rock!

Oh, about my old phone. Well, I'll talk about it later.

I went to the temple yesterday. While I was in the Celestial Room, I found myself reading Doctrine & Covenants 76:70.

These are they whose bodies are celestial, whose glory is that of the sun, even the glory of God, the highest of all, whose glory the sun of the firmament is written of as being typical.

Then I got the impression that I, and the others I saw in that room, were included among them.

Random thought #2186307

I wonder if anyone else reads this blog…

No comments :