15 April 2009

Two Things: End of a Season, and an FML

1. Bye-bye, Creepy Statue Guy!

First, today marks the end of a season. From the start of the year until today, someone has been roaming the streets of my neighborhood, passing out flyers for a local tax service in the neighborhood. I call this person: Creepy Statue Guy, or CSG. CSG, as the name implies, is a male, dressed in a green robe, Styrofoam "crown," sandwich board, and sneakers. The "crown" is often lopsided or pointed in some irregular way. The guy is obviously trying to dress like the Statue of Liberty, but is a total fail. First off, the statue is of a woman. Next, using a national landmark like that is reprehensible to say the least, but to encourage cross-dressing like that? Eeew. Creepy!

2. An FML

I've been reading a lot of posts from F My Life recently, and I found this one to be fitting.

[T]he guy I like asked to me the upcoming dance. I immediately rejected him, assuming that it was just a joke between him and his friends. With a dejected face, he walked away, and I saw him throw something in the trash can. It was a rose, for me. He wasn't joking.

I kinda feel like that guy sometimes.

No comments :